What is it?
- A process by which teams engage in a unique experience about self, others and key relationships within the team
- An opportunity to explore and define each individuals’ unique strengths with the aim of realizing the fullest potential of the whole team
- An appreciation and embracing of the diversity and potential creativity of the team and using this to build and sustain productive energy
- Defining shared meaning, purpose, vision and goals for the team in relation to it’s organization
Why do it?
- To quickly build a high performing team who are focusing externally on what needs to be achieved in the business and internally on how to maximise the contribution of each team member
- To create commitment to each other and collective focus on team goals
- To ensure that the team know how to foster truly productive conversations that deliver results greater than the sum of each individual contribution
- To create an ongoing learning opportunity by understanding and reflecting on the team process and self within the team
How team coaching works
- Initial diagnostics and dialogue with the whole team around what currently works and what doesn’t – clarifying what needs to be different
- Optional use of Team Diagnostic Assessment™, which will give you a collective view of the teams’ productivity and attitude – providing input to targeted team coaching
- Input from the wider organization as to the teams’ effectiveness and impact
- Coach observes team in normal practice of meetings and engagement in order to offer insight into team dynamic, strengths, gaps and opportunities
- Agreement of goals for team coaching
- As series of customized, facilitated team sessions to develop the team and individual members
- Exploration of the teams’ experience of conflict and tension to open up opportunities and creativity
- Put into ‘real-time’ live action the changes identified as well as noticing and reflecting on what’s happening within and around the team
- Co-creation of ongoing development plan and continuous review of progress against goals
An opportunity to explore and define each individuals’ unique strengths with the aim of realizing the fullest potential of the whole team. Developing ways of talking together that enables the team to foster truly productive conversations – that deliver results greater than the sum of each individual contribution.
For more information or any questions just get in touch.