What is it?
- A relationship that provides a formal learning process in which a coach engages with a more experienced coaching practitioner in order to articulate, reflect, evaluate and receive support for his/her own practice
- A process by which a coach (internal or independent), with the help of their supervisor, can attend to understanding better both their client and the wider system that they are a part of, as well as the relationship between client and coach
- Angela has experience of coaching independent executive coaches and internal coaching teams
Why do it?
- Provides the opportunity to reflect on and review coaching techniques in a confidential relationship, thereby ensuring best practice
- To understand your unique coaching style and how this can be used and adapted to benefit your client’s needs and optimize your own performance as a coach
- To clarify and explore your purpose and values as a coach and how these inform your choices and your client’s experience
- Exposure to a wide range of coaching tools and techniques shared by your supervisor (and other supervisees)
- Offers support and exploration during challenging times in your coaching practice
- Helps you to consider ethical and boundary issues and other concerns
How supervision works
- Regular meetings of 1-2 hours to engage in deep dialogue and reflection on your coaching practice
- Optional use of Coaching Signatures™ to provide an evaluative and self-reflective psychological profile which enables coaches to recognize and understand their most developed and natural coaching style
- Co-creation of an ongoing development plan to self manage your learning
- All coaching supervision is offered at an individual or group level
Angela has experience of supervising independent executive coaches and internal coaching teams. As well as supervising your coaching experience, Angela enables you to clarify and explore your purpose and values as a coach and how these inform your choices and your client’s experience. All coaching supervision is offered at an individual or group level.
For more information or any questions just get in touch.